Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Assistant Professors in Different Departments, Additional Comptroller, Plant Manager, Production Manager, Programmer, Security Officer, Steno-Typist, Stenographer Grade III, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 20, November 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Microbiologist||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|2||Assistant Professor (Fruit Science) (at outstation)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|3||Assistant Professor (Animal Science) (at outstation)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|4||Assistant Professor (Farm Machinery and Power Engg.) (at outstation)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|5||Assistant Professor of Extension Education||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|6||Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|7||Additional Comptroller||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.8200 GP +Rs.600 special allowance per month|
|8||Plant Manager||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6600 GP|
|9||Production Manager||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.5400 GP|
|11||Security Officer||Rs.10300-34800+Rs.5000 GP|
( one post reserved for SC category )
|14||Stenographers (G-III) at KVKs (two posts) (reserved for SC category)||Rs.5200-20200+Rs.2400 GP|
Educational Qualification: For More Details about educational Qualification/ Age Limit, No of Posts, Etc. Please download official advertisement from below Download Link.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application form (along with detailed qualifications, experience required and other relevant information) so as to reach the office of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana, on or before 21.11.2017.
- Applications, which are incomplete/ not on the prescribed form/ received after the last date/ received without prescribed application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Post at Sr. No. 7 is tenurial posts for a term of four years
- Number of posts at Sr. No.1 to 6, 8 ,9, 10 and 12 to14 can be increased or decreased
or withdrawn without any prior notice.
- Appointment for posts at Sr. No.1 to 14 shall be co-terminus with the scheme in which
these are provided.
- For posts at Sr.No. 1 to 6 only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- For posts at Sr.No.1 to 14, the minimum age of entry is 18 years and retirement age is 60
- For posts at Sr. No. 7 to 14 age not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2017. Reservation and relaxation in age will be applicable as per Punjab Government policy.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed upto 45 years in the case of persons already in employment of the Punjab Government/other state government or the Government of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the requisite qualifications by the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 20.11.2017.