Bhai Ghanaiya Ji Institute of Health, Panjab University Chandigarh, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Medical Officer (Full Time-on contract), other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 14, October 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Full Time-on contract)
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 45000/- Per Month.
Essential Qualification: –
2. Candidate must be registered with the respective State/Medical Council of India and having minimum 1 year house job/Jr. Residency in a clinical subject or 3 years experience in a Hospital.
3. Preference will be given to those having experience in Govt. Hospital. Duty hours: – As per OPD/emergency schedule of BGJ Institute of Health.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Duty hours are adjustable as per the needs of the BGJ Institute of Health.
2. 20 Days Casual Leave is available for the service put in for 12 months during the calendar year on proportionate basis.
3. The selected candidates duly approved by the Vice Chancellor shall be required to report on duty by the date stipulated in the letter of appointment.
4. Other terms and conditions applicable to contractual employees as per Panjab University rules.
Interview Schedule: The applicants along with their Bio-Data and original certificates along with proof of Date of birth, SC/ST certificate, Work Experience and latest photograph may appear for the interview on 14th Oct 2015 at 4 PM in the office of Chief Medical Officer, BGJ Institute of Health, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|