Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Guest Faculty to teach undergraduate students of BA/BCom/BCA/PGDCA in Panjab University Constituent Colleges at Nihal Singh Wala (Dist. Moga), Sikhwala (Dist. Sri Muktsar Sahib) and Guru Har Sahai (Dist. Ferozepur) and PU Rural Centre, Kauni (Dist. Sri Muktsar Sahib) till the end of ongoing session 2015-16. other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 12, February 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Guest Faculty (Assistant Professors)
No of Posts: 10
Subjects Wise No of Posts :
- English : 07
- Computer Science: 01
- Economics: 01
- History : 01
Salary: Rs. 1000/- per lecture upto a maximum amount of Rs. 25,000/- pm)
- Good academic record as defined by the University with atleast 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point
scale wherever grading system is followed at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or should have obtained PhD degree in the relevant subject.
- NET shall not be required for such disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
Interview Schedule: Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligiility conditions may attend the Walk In Interview on 12.02.2016. in the office of Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh-160 014. All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification along with the duly filled forms giving following details at the time of interview:
2. Date of Birth
3. Address for correspondence
4. Contact Number/Mobile/E-mail
5. Educational Qualification (attested photocopies of the degree/certificates)
6. Teaching/research experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|