Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh invites online Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Post of Guest Faculty in the subject of Chemistry to teach the students of B.E.(Chemical)/(F.T.)/Integrated B.E. Chemical with MBA for the period from July,2016 to December, 2016 (Odd Semester), other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 07, July 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Guest Faculty Chemistry
No of Posts: 01
Salary: The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium @ Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs.25000/- per month.
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an
accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standard and Procedure for Award of PhD. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the Walk In Interview on 07.07.2016. the office of the Chairperson, Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification with the following details at the time of interview:
2. Date of Birth
3. Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates)
4. Attested photocopy of Degree
5. Teaching/Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc.
6. Correspondence address
7. Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|