NIELIT, Chandigarh Recruitment of Accountant, Accounts Assistant.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Accountant, Accounts Assistant on contract basis. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc, are given below:
Last Date: 11,March 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
1. Name of Posts: Accountant
No of Posts: 03
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: B.Com 1st Division or M.Com 2nd Division with 3 years experience of commercial accounts and working knowledge of Tally Software.
Job Profile: 1)To maintain accounts and recovery / collection of Motor Vehicles Tax.
2)Transfer of Govt. receipt deposited to Head of Account 0041-Taxes on Motor vehicles.
3) To deduct and timely deposit of TDS etc. Demand drafts, Cheques and other receipts in the bank accounts of the department.
4)To perform miscellaneous other functions as assigned by the office from time to time.
2. Name of Posts: Accounts Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Salary : Rs. 12000/- Per Month.
Qualification: B. Com qualified with at least 3 years experience in handling finance & Accounts and working knowledge of Tally Software.
Job Profile: 1)Handling data base, compliance under PF & TDS etc. 2) Settlement of Insurance claim and renewal of policies. 3) Reconciliations like Bank, Cash, Billing, training fee etc. 4) Review of legal documents before release of vendor payments. 5) Employee claims like LTC/HTC, traveling, CEA etc. 6) Re-establishing of approvals, data base at backend etc.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their applications on prescribed format which can download from the NIELIT Website along with attested copies of their testimonials including post qualification Experience Certificates and non-refundable registration fee of Rs 500/- in the shape of bank draft drawn in favour of ‘DIRECTOR, NIELIT CHANDIGARH’ payable at Mohali from 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM on 11/03/2015.
- Candidates are also required to bring original testimonials/certificates for checking at the time of interview.
- Selection/empanelment of the eligible candidates will be through interview to be conducted from 11.00 a.m. onwards.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The number of posts and period of contract may vary as per the requirement of the project/user department.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|