National Health Mission, Punjab Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab, Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 62 Computer Operator, Information Assistant, on purely contract basis, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 04-05, October 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Computer Operator
No of Posts: 38
Salary: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age limit: 18 Years to 37 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate with minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized Govt./Pvt institute. 30 wpm typing speed in Punjabi is an essential requirement for the post.
Selection Criteria: Typing test in Punjabi.
Date of Typing Test: Punjabi typing test in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant. on 05.10.2018. at 10.00 A.M.
Name of Post: Information Assistant
No of Posts: 24
Salary: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years.
Qualification: Graduate with one year Diploma in Computer Application from a Recognized Institute or BCA/B.Sc IT/B.Tech(CS or IT)
Date of Interview: Walk in Interview in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant on 04.10.2018. at 10.00 A.M.
- The interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview and typing test as per above mentioned schedule in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the Districts where the posts is vacant. The list of category wise vacant posts in each District is available on website http://nhmpunjab.in. Candidates may see in which District they wish to work and accordingly attend the walk-in interview or typing test in respective Civil Surgeon Offices.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up above mentioned posts. Candidates may visit the Department’s website http://nhmpunjab.in to see the details of category wise reservation available in various Districts
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
Walk in Interview/ Typing Test Schedule
Information Assistant: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the Walk in Interview on 04.10.2018 at 10.00 A.M. in the office of the respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant.
Computer Operator: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the Typing Test on 05.10.2018. at 10.00. A.M. in the office of the respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant.