National Health Mission, Punjab Recruitment of Computer Operator, Cashier, Accountant, Information Assistant,Etc.
National Health Mission, Punjab Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of District/ Block Statistical Assistant, District/ Block Accountant-Cum Cashier, Information Assistant, Computer Operator, Under District Health Societies (NHM)on contract basis.other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below.
Walk In Interview: 27-29, January 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
|Sr.No||Name of Positions||Consolidated Salary||No of Posts||Date/ Time/ Venue of Interview|
District/ Block Statistical Assistant
27.01.2015.at 10.00.P.M. Walk-in Interview in the office of the respective Civil Surgeon of the District where the situation is Vacant.
District/ Block Accountant-cum Cashier
29.01.2015 at 10.00.A.M.
Punjabi Typing Test in the office of the Respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may attend the Walk in Interview and Typing test as per above mentioned schedule in the office of the respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the Situation is vacant.
- The List of category wise vacant posts in each District is available on website http://www.pbnrhm.org/career.aspx . Candidates may see in which District they wish to work and accordingly attend the Interview or Typing Test in respective Civil Surgeon Office.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to qualification, Experience, Punjabi up to Matric Level, Age proof etc. and one self attested copy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring two latest passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
- Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up the above mentioned posts. Candidates may visit the department’s Website http://www.pbnrhm.org to see the details of category wise reservation available in various districts.
- Candidates will not paid any TA/ DA for attending the Test/ Interview.
- The Number of Posts may Increase or Decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|