National Health Mission, Punjab invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Medical Officer (Urban Health) on Part Time & Full Time Basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 24, August 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Medical Officer (Urban Health)
Age Limit: Up to 60 Years.
Full Time: Rs. 35000/- per month
Part Time: Rs. 18000/- Per Month.
Eligibility Conditions : MBBS from a recognized University or Institution or any equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may attend the Walk In Interview on 24.08.2015 10.00 am in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|