National Fertilizers Limited, Bathinda Unit invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 09, August 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Chemical) -17
Qualification: B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
2. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Mechanical) -04
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
3. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Electrical) -09
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
4. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Instrumentation) -05
Qualification: Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 31.05.2015 (Minimum 18 years)
Pay Scale:Rs. 9000-3%-16400 plus Industrial DA.
- Degree/ Diploma (Only regular 3 Years Course) must be from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- candidate can apply for only one post.
- Candidates can appear for written test / interview either in English or Hindi language, as per their choice.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit & qualification etc. shall be 31.05.2015. The date of declaration of result/issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
Instruction for Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online only. The relevant link for submission of online application will be made available from 0900 hrs. on 10.07.2015 under the head “Careers” of our website www.nationalfertilizers.com. Online submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 1800 hrs. on 09.08.2015. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|