Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, (MRSSTU) Dabwali Road Bathinda. invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Assistant Professors in different disciplines and DPE(s) on consolidated salary for its constituent Colleges/Institutions; Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering & Technology, Bathinda; Punjab Institute of Technology, Nandgarh, Guru Teg BahadurGarh (Moga) and Rajpura for the academic session 2015-16, for 11 months or till posts are filled on regular basis. other details of these posts like age limit. qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last date: 24, July 2015
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Giani Zail Singh – CAMPUS COLLEGE OF ENGG. & TECHNOLOGY, BATHINDA
- Electronics & Communication Engg. 09
- Electrical Engg. 10
- Mechanical Engg. 16
- Textile Engg. 02
- Civil Engg. 12
- Computer Scince & Engg. 17
- Architecture 09
- Computer Applications 02
- Management Studies 07
- Communication Skills (English) 02
- Applied Physics 04
- Applied Chemistry 04
- Applied Mathematics 07
- D.P.E. 02
Punjab Institute of Technology, Nandgarh.
1. Management 04
2. Commerce 02
3. Computer Science & Engg. 01
Punjab Institute of Technology, GTB Garh, Moga.
1. Electrical Engg. 03
2. Mechanical Engg. 04
3. Civil Engg. 02
4. Mathematics 01
5. Electronics 01
Punjab Institute of Technology,Rajpura.
1. Electrical Engg. 03
2. Electronics & Communication Engg. 02
3. Computer Science & Engg. 02
1. Assistant Professor in Engineering/ Technology : First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech).
2. Assistant Professor in Humanities Science : Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or on equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
3. Assistant Professors in Architecture: Bachelors and Masters Degree in Architecture with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree.
4. Assistant Professor in Management: First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related disicipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU /Accredited by the AICTE / UGC; OR
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountants /Cost and Works Accountants / Company Secretary of the concerned
5. DPE: i. A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
ii Record of having represented the university/college at the inter-university/ inter-collegiate competitions or the State and/or national championships.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications along with the attested photocopies of certificates/ documents should reach the office of Registrar by 24.07.2015 (05:00 PM sharp) by Speed/Regd. post or by hand. A demand draft of Rs.250/ – in favour of Registrar, MRSSTU, Bathinda payable at Bathinda must be attached along with the Application