Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of Punjab invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up 316 Posts of Medical Officer Specialists for various health institutions/ offices, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 04, April 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Medical Officer Specialists
No of Posts: 316
Name of Specialization:
- General Surgery
- Radiology, Skin &VD, TB & Chest
Pay Scale: 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2016.
Basic and professional qualification:
- 1. M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six month of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may online on official website of Punjab Health & Family Welfare, i.e. http://pbhealth.gov.in on or before 05.04.2016.
Interview Schedule: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the walk In Interview on 09.04.2016. at the office Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali), Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|