Govt. Multi Specialty Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of House Surgeons, in the various departments of Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital Sector-16, Chandigarh, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 15, June 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: House Surgeons
Name of Departments:
- Medicine Department -11
- Surgery Department -06
- Ortho Department -02
- Gynae Department -08
- Paed Department -08
- Eye Department -02
Salary: Rs. 31,500/- P.M (Fixed) (Rupees Thirty one thousand five hundred only)
Qualification: M.B.B.S from recognized university and Completed/completing internship on or before 30.06.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on plain paper on prescribed application proforma, so as to reach the office of the Medical Superintendent-cum-Jt. Principal Medical Officer, (Room No. 24), Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh. on or before 15.06.2017.
The applicants are requested to attach the following Certificate (duly attested) with the application.
- M.B.B.S. Pass Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificates
- SC/OBC/Person with Disability Certificates.
- Detail Marks in all professions.
- House Job already done
- Sports and extracurricular activities during the MBBS Level University and International.
- Character Certificate.
- Permanent Registration with Medical Council/ State Medical Council or provisional registration certificate who are going to complete internship on 30.06.2017.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Copy of provisional internship completion certificate as on 30.06.2017.
- Two attested passport size latest photographs.
- M.D/M.S candidates are not eligible.
- Incomplete application, deficiency in document applications received after the due date & time will not be entertained.
- The candidates, who have already completed 02 (Two) House Jobs anywhere in India is not eligible
Download Official Advertisement: