Panjab University, Chandigarh, Recruitment of Guest Faculty (Mathematics, Management)
Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Guest Faculty to teach B.E.(Chemical)/(F.T.)/Chemical with MBA for the period from January to June 2015 (Even Semester) for the Mathematics, Management Subjects. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Walk In Interview: 27,January 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
Name of Positions: Guest Faculty (Mathematics)
No of Positions: 01
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR OR should have obtained Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject.
- NET shall not be required for such disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
Name of Positions: Guest Faculty (Management)
No of Positions: 01
First Class in Master’s Degree in (Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Food Technology) and First Class in Master’s Degree in Business Management/Administration OR Integrated B.E. (Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Food Technology) with MBA/other relevant management related disciplines/PGDBM/PGDM/Programmes
(minimum 2 years duration) recognized by AICTE/MHRD/UGC and declared equivalent to MBA by AICTE/AIU.
The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs.25000/- per month. An applicant who is a research fellow, shall have to give an undertaking on his appointment that he/she will not draw any fellowship /stipend, or any other financial assistance from any government agency for the tenure he/she works as a guest faculty, or he/she shall not claim guest lecture payment for the period he/she draws fellowship/stipend/financial assistance from a government.
How to Apply:
Walk in Interview will be held on 27.01.2015 at 9.30 a.m. in the office of the Chairperson, Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification along with the duly filled form giving the following details at the time of interview:
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates)
- Attested photocopy of Degree
- Teaching/Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc.
- Correspondence address
- Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|