Government of Punjab, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab. Recruitment of 341 Medical Officers (Specialist).
Government of Punjab, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab. invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 341 posts of Medical Officers (Specialist). other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 02, March 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
Name of Posts: Medical Officers (Specialist)
Name of Specialty: Anesthesia, General Surgery, Gynecology, Medicine, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Skin &VD, TB & Chest.
Pay Scale: 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Basic and professional Qualification: M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Specialty wise no. of Vacant Posts.
- Anaesthesia- 57
- General Surgery- 28
- Gynaecology -25
- Medicine -34
- Paediatrics -117
- Pathology -02
- Psychiatry -28
- Radiology -38
- Skin & V.D.- 7
- TB & Chest -04
Place of Interview: Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No. 0172-2266938.
How to Apply: Application on the prescribed format available at above website along with scanned testimonials should be mailed through E-mail at email@example.com on or before 25.02.2015, 4:00 pm.
Interview Schedule: Eligible applicants should personally attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 02-03-2015 at 10:00 AM at the above said venue. Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
- Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six month of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. In case of Defense Service Personnel, which is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
- Age limit: Between 18 and 38 years as on 1st Jan., 2015.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|