Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 02 Posts of Field Assistants in the research project, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 11, January 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Field Assistant
No of Posts: 02
Salary: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- Diploma in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Health Technology/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technology/ B.Sc Medical Lab. Technology from recognized University/ Institute.
- Matric Level Certificate of Punjabi Language (The Condition of Punjabi Language is relaxed, in case the candidate is found other suitable)
- Candidates with an additional diploma in computers from any reputed institute will be preferred.
- Collection/ processing of samples/ materials from disease animals from different areas of Punjab State data recording and other lab work of the department.
- any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their applications to the office of the Director or Research, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Ludhiana on or before 11.01.2016.No Separate letters for interview will be sent.
Interview Schedule: Interview Schedule: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may attend the Walk In Interview on 13.01.2016.at 10.00 A.M. in the office of the Director or Research, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Ludhiana. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|