Directorate of Extension Education, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 02 Posts of Field Assistants in the research project, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 08, August 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Field Assistant
No of Posts: 02
Salary: Rs. 15000/- Per Month.
Age Limit: 30 Years for Men and 35 Years for Women.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Agriculture/ Diploma in Veterinary Science & Animal Health Technology with Minimum OGPA 6.00/10.00 or 60% Marks.
- Knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric Level.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in Conducting Field Surveys in Villages, recording and analysis of data along with knowledge of Punjabi & English Typing will be preferred.
- The Candidate without Knowledge of Punjabi will be considered/ appointed provided that the candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is not available.
- The Post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project during 2017-2018, and the Project is likely to be extended.
- No TA/ DA is permissible for appearing in the Interview and No Separate letter for interview will be issued.
Interview Schedule: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the Walk in Interview on 08.08.2017. at 10.30 P.M. along with their original certificates/ degree in the office of the Director, Extension Education, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana.
Download Official Advertisement: