District & Session Court, Faridkot, invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 08 Peon (Including Peon, Orderly, Waterman, Chowkidar, Mali, Etc.) other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 16, December 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Peon
No of Posts: 08
Pay Scale: Fixed monthly emoluments of Rs. 4900 in the pay scale of Rs. 4900-10680+Rs 1300 Grade Pay
Age Limit: 18-37 Years.
The Candidates should have knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Middle Standard.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- In case of any administrative reasons arising later on, interview can be postponed/ canceled without any prior notice or the number of posts may increase or decrease and this office will not be responsible for the same. However, notice in this regard will be notified on official website of this office.
- If no candidate from one category is found suitable then the candidates form other category will be selected.
- Dates of Interview may be changed/ extended depending upon unforeseen circumstances and number of candidates.
- No Separate call letters for interview will be issued and the candidates are required to appear for interview at their own with original certificates.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be selected. the undersigned reserves the right to alter/ modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications along with two identical passport size photographs with complete bio-data and photo copies of testimonials, so as to reach the office of the District & Session Judge, Faridkot on or before 16.12.2017
Download Official Advertisement