Directorate of Sports, Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who full fill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 02 posts of Swimming Life Savers (i.e. one male and one female) on temporary basis upto 31st October, 2015. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview : 17,June 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Swimming Life Savers
No of Posts: 02 (i.e. one male and one female)
Salary: Rs.15, 000/- per month (fixed)
Age: 18 to 37 yrs with 5 yrs relaxation for SC/ST.
1. Must have passed 10+2 from any of the recognized education board.
2. Must have participated at least at the Inter-University/National Level Swimming Competitions.
3. Must have relevant experience in life saving in Swimming Pools.
1. Life guard/Saver Certificate Course/Diploma Course from any recognized Institute of the State/Central Govt.
2. Certificate course in Swimming.
1. Life Saver at Panjab University Swimming Pool.
2. Job hours: 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening.
Interested candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 17.06.2015 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of the University Director of Phy. Edu, Directorate of Sports, Jawaharlal Nehru Complex, Panjab University, Chandigarh. They should bring their original documents/testimonials as required above along with them on that day. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|