Directorate of Social Security and Women & Child Development, Punjab, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Chairperson, Member, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 20, July 2015
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
1. Chairperson -01
Qualification: A person of eminence and has done outstanding work for promoting the welfare of children.
2. Members -04
Qualification & Experience:
- A person of eminence, ability, integrity, standing, and experience in education.
- Child Health Care, Welfare of Child Development, Juvenile Justice or care of neglected or marginalized children or children with disabilities.
- Elimination of child labor of children in distress,
- Child Psychology or sociology and
- Laws relating to Children.
Any Person having past record of any violation of child rights or any rights related to child shall not be eligible for appointment as chairperson or member of the state commission for protection of child rights.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications along with their Bio Data and relevant documents in the office of the Director, Social Security and Women & Child Development, Punjab, SCO No 102,103, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh on or before 20.07.2015.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|