Directorate of Defence Services Welfare, Punjab, is likely to announce a scheme for Volunteer Ex-Servicemen to act as Guardians of Governance. Volunteers Ex-Servicemen should register themselves either Online or By Post to serve as Guardians of Governance, at State and District Head Quarters,
Applications are invites from Ex-Servicemen Volunteers who have not registered themselves earlier, Volunteer. other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 15, November 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
|Sr.No||Level||Appointment||Rank of Volunteer/ Ex-Servicemen||No of Vacancies||Honorarium|
|01||Village/ Panchayat||Khushali De Rakhe||Any Rank||12700||Rs. 11000/-|
|02||Tehsil||Tehsil GG||One Major and Equivalent or above||89||Rs. 25000/-|
|JCO’s/ NCO’s or Equivalent||178||Rs. 13000/-|
|Col/ Lt Col and Above and Equivalent||22||Rs. 40000/-|
|District Asst. GG||Major/ Capt./ Lt and above and Equivalent||22||Rs. 25000/-|
|District Supervisor||JCO’s/ NCO’s or Equivalent||44||Rs. 13000/-|
|04||State (Chandigarh)||OSD (State GG)||Brig and Above and equivalent||01||Rs. 50000/-|
|Office Incharge||Col/ Lt Col/ Major and Equivalent||03||Rs. 40000/-|
|Assistant GG||Hony Capt/ LT/ JCO or Equivalent||06||Rs. 21000/-|
Data Entry Operator and Bill Clerk:
|Sr. No||Level||No of Post||Honorarium|
|02||State Head Quarter Chandigarh||07||Rs. 17200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for all the above mentioned Posts is as Under:
- Khushali De Rakhe, Thesil GG, District GG, should belong and reside in the place for which they have applied for.
- The Volunteers should be ready to serve the society and should be in good mental and physical condition.
- It is Mandatory for all applicants to possess one personal SMART Cellular (Mobile) phone having android software and Internet (3G & 4G) Facility.
For the Post of Data Entry Operator and Billing Clerk the Volunteers should meet the following educational and other qualification.
- Matriculation With Punjabi as a Subject.
- Graduation from any recognized University or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of Computer Including MS Excel and Account.
- Type Skills in Punjabi and English with typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Age Below 55 Years.
Note: Those Volunteers who have already registered for the above appointment need not apply again.
How to Apply: Volunteer candidates to register either online giving their biodata including latest passport size photograph, Copy of PPO, and Aadhar Card on PESCO website i.e. http://www.punjabexservicemen.org by 16th September 2017. or send their application forms duly filled including latest passport size photograph, copy of PPO, and Aadhar Card to reach by 16th September 2017. as per the following format. so as to reach the office of the PESCO, SCO 89-90, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh. or email the Same PESCO email ID email@example.com on or before 10.06.2017.
- Rank and Name
- Father’s Name
- Regiment/ Corps and Trade
- Date of Birth
- Date of Retirement
- Service Rendered in Armed Forces.
- Civil Qualification.
- Present Address
- Mobile No
Download Official Advertisement: