Department of Community Medicine, PGIMER, Recruitment of Research Associates.
Department of Community Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Research Associate under Research Project entitled “Assessment of Approaches and factors in increasing attraction and Improving retention of physicians in rural and remote areas of North India.” Funded by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi Sanctioned to Dr. Sonu Goel, Department of Community Medicine, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh. Other details of this post like age limit, educational qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Walk In Interview: 10, January 2015.
Vacancy Details are given below:
Name of Post: Research Associate
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.23000/- + HRA 20% =27,600/-
Age Limit: 25-40 Years.
- M.D./ Ph.D in Publlic Health, Social Sciences, Statistics, and Anthropology,
- One Year Experience in Survey based research working knowledge of statistical analysis software like Epi.info, SPSS etc. Proficient in FGD, in depth interview and data analysis/ report preparation.
Candidates are requested to come for a walk-in-interview with their recent resume and proof of qualifications (both original and photocopy). The Walk in Interview will be conducted on 10th January 2015.at 11.00.A.M. in the Committee room, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- The Post is on purely contract basis for One Year (Likely to be extended.)
- No Allowance for travel/ stay for Interview are Admissible.
- The Candidate should bring the certificate/ testimonials also (in Original) along with them.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|