Panjab University, Chandigarh Recruitment of Daily Wage Basis Clerk
Panjab University, Chandigarh Invites application from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Daily Wage basis Clerk purely on Contract Basis for the seasonal work for annual/semester examinations in the Panjab University, Chandigarh for year 2015.other details of these posts like age limit, educational qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 31, January 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
Name of Positions: Daily Wage Basis Cleerk
No of Positions:
- Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 37 years as on the closing date 31, January 2015.
Graduation in any stream plus one year certified computer course. The selection will be made on the basis of an objective type written examination of one and half hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answer, on the following topics :-
- English aptitude (Grammar) – 20 Marks
- Arithmetic skill – 20 Marks
- Computer basics – 20 Marks
- General knowledge including current affairs – 20 Marks
- Mental Ability – 20 Marks
- There will be negative marking for evaluation purpose. 1/4th of mark of a question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The candidates will be allowed on provisional basis to appear in the written test subject to condition that the candidates fulfil the eligibility requirement as per advertisement failing which candidature of candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- Incomplete applications forms or those received after the last date will be rejected.
- All the documents in original will have to be produced at the time of Joining.
- If any information supplied by the candidates in his/her application form is found incorrect/false at any stage, his/her candidature/ selection shall be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online on University Website: http://www.onlinejobs.puchd.ac.in from 16.01.2015 to 31.01.2015 up to 4:00 p.m.
- Application forms are to be submitted online with scanned Passport size Photograph and Signature of the candidates.
- No separate Admit Cards will be dispatched to the candidates. The format of the Admit Card will be fixed on the University website and the candidates are required to download their Admit card from the University website.
Examination will be conducted for written test on 15.02.2015 (Time 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) The detail of written test i.e. Roll Numbers/Centre building name/Seating arrangements will be uploaded on the University website.
Fee of 150/- (General) and 75/- (SC/BC/PH) plus 40/- bank charges to be deposited through pay-in-slip payable at all branch of State Bank of India in Account No. 33655923644.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|