National Health Mission, Punjab has issued the Public Notice With reference to advertisement dated 26.05.2018 for Recruitment of Medical & Para Medical Staff under National Health Mission Punjab published in the leading News Papers , it is notified for the information of all concerned that Counseling for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officers will be held as per schedule mentioned below.
Date of Counseling: 04, October 2018.
Ayurveda Medical Officer (Female) 09.00 A.M. On wards
Ayurveda Medical Officer (Male) 01.00 P.M. On wards
Venue: Office of Mission Director, NHM Punjab 5th Floor Paryaas Building Sector 38 B
Download Counseling Schedule Ayurveda Medical Officer
- The list of Short Listed candidates called for the Counseling for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officers (Male & Female)
can be seen as mentioned below.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their admit card issued by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for Written Test of Ayurveda Medical Officers (Male & Female) dated 02.09.2018 and a copy of Identity Proof.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self-attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of counseling.
- If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per advertisement dated 26.05.2018 at the time of counseling or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
- Your candidature to the Counseling is provisional.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said Counseling.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
- Candidates are requested to check the Department’s websites www.nhmpunjab.in regularly for updates.