Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of 99 Staff Nurse, on temporary basis, but likely to continue, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 25, October 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
No of Posts: 99
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800+4600 Grade Pay
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent. OR
B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. And
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- ICT Skill Course essentially required from NIELIT, Chandigarh:-
The Candidate should at least one course out of the following courses from National Institute of Electronics Information Technology (NIELIT)
1. Awareness in Computers Concepts (ACC)- 20 Hours
2. Basic Computer Concepts (BCC) -36 Hours
3. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)- 80 Hours
4. CCC+ -126 Hours
5. Expert Computer Course (ECC)- 200 Hours.
SC Candidates for SC Posts: Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges, if Any.
For all other Categories: Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may apply online on official Website of GMCH, i.e. https://gmch.gov.in , on or before 25.10.2018. No Need to send/ submit hardcopy of the the Online Application.