Border Security Force, (BSF) Govt. of India, invites online Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 1074 Constable Tradesmen (Male) for the Year 2017-2018. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 28, October 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Constable Tradesmen (Male)
No of Posts: 1074
Age Limit: Between 18 Years to 23 Years as on 01.08.2017.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+2000 Grade Pay
Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board with:
- Two Years work Experience in respective Trades. OR
- One Year Certificate course from Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in trade. OR
- Two Years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the Trade or similar trade.
Method of Selection:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 05 Kilometer race to be completed within 24 minutes.
- Documentation (Original Documents will be checked)
- Trade Test: Only Qualifying in nature. The Candidates who qualify the PST/ PET/ Documentation will be put through the respective trade test. Each candidates will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
- Written Test for 100 Marks.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online on official website of BSF i.e. http://bsf.nic.in may be downloaded and printed out in fullscap size (Single Side) paper. The Application form and admit card duly filled up by the candidates may be sent to the concerned RA’s/ HQr’s, under which their state falls along with recent passport size photograph, examination fee, & other required documents.
Download Official Advertisement: