Animal Husbandry & Fisheries department, Chandigarh invites applications form the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions fro fill up the posts of Veterinary Inspector on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last date: 28, September 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Veterinary Inspector
No of Posts: 04
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+3600 with initial start of Rs. 10300/- Fixed monthly emoluments during the period of probation.
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit is relaxable as per government instructions issued from time to time.
(i) Matric or 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry.
(ii) Two years Veterinary diploma course or equivalent from any University/Institution recognized/approved by council.
Application Fee: A fee of ` 200/- as non-refundable for General/OBC category candidate and ` 100/- for SC candidate, in the shape of demand draft payable at Chandigarh drawn in favour of Joint Director, Animal Husbandry, Chandigarh Administration.
- The method of selection is by merit-cum-selection.
- The date and venue for the above said test/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- For further detail please visit the website of this department i.e. www.chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in
- Reservation in posts shall be as per the policy/instructions applicable to Chandigarh Administration.
- Number of posts can increase or decrease.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the Joint Director, Animal Husbandry, Sector 22 behind Kiran Cinema, Chandigarh Administration on or before 28-09-2015 upto 5.00 p.m. Incomplete applications without fees and received after due date shall not be entertained.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|