High Court of Punjab and Haryana has issued the Admit Card 350 Clerks in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab as per Details given below. Written Exam Will be Conduct on 19, November 2017. Punjab and Haryana High Court conduct written test for the Posts of Clerks on 19.11.2017. at various centers across Chandigarh, Mohali, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Download Admit Card from given below link. Candidate should have follow the given instructions to Download High court Admit cards 2017, Punjab Haryana high court exam date announced.
Download Admit Card
Instructions for the Candidates:
- Candidates should reach the examination center 1 hour ago from exam Starts along with their Admit cards & Photo ID.
- If any candidate possess invalid or suspicious I’d proof then examiner have power to restrict him from sitting in the exam.
- Ration Card is not consider as valid I’d proof.
- Entry in examination center will start 30 minutes before from the exam time.
- Do your Signature & make impression of your Left Hand on attendance sheet.
- Candidates shouldn’t possess any electronic device in examination center.
Vacancies Details are given below:
Name of Posts: Clerk
No of Posts: 350
Age Limit: Between 18 to 37 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 06.10.2017 (last date of Registration Step II).