Department of Punjab Police, Punjab Government, Chandigarh invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 4000 Constables in the District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre of Punjab Police, on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Apply Online Application Starts on : 18, January 2018.
Last Date: 22, February 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Constable District Police Cadre
No of Posts: 3322
- Male: 3000
- Female: 322
No of Posts: 678
The minimum age (as on 1st January, 2017) for recruitment at the rank of constable should be 18 years (both male and female) and maximum age should be 25 years. The cut-off date for this purpose shall be 1st January, 2017 (01.01.2017). No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate.
The minimum Educational qualifications shall be 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University, and the candidate must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
The Following application fees will be charged:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/ BC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Ex -Servicemen Category: Nil
How to Apply
- There will be a Common Application Form (CAF) for both the District Police Cadre and the Armed Police Cadre. The Application Form shall only be available online on the website, www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 02.10.2017 (09:00 a.m.) to 22.11.2017 (upto 11:59 p.m.).
- The candidates should go to website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in to fill the Common Application Form. After filling the First Page (Registration Page) of the Common Application Form, a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated. Once the unique Registration ID is generated, the candidate shall be required to deposit the fees.
- For depositing the fees, the candidate would have an option of either depositing the same online through (i) Net Banking (ii) Credit/Debit card payment or (iii) the candidate can deposit the fees offline manually by taking the print-out of the Fee Challan Form, which will be available online once the unique Registration ID is generated.
- To deposit the fee manually, the candidate should visit any HDFC Bank branch with the Fee Challan Form and deposit the same in cash at the HDFC Bank counter. In addition, the candidate can also deposit the fee in cash at the Police SAANJH Kendras with the Fee Challan Form.
- In case the Candidate fails to deposit the required fees by the last date for depositing the fee, his/her Application shall stand rejected automatically.